Easy Peasy Skincare Routine




I know there are eight products above however I promise you, this is a dead easy skincare routine that has been working really well for me. I've mentioned a bunch of times that I'm no skincare fanatic because in fact I used to be really naughty and not care about going to sleep without taking my makeup off properly for example however I've turned over a new leaf and I'm really trying to make an effort to look after myself - skin included! All of the products I'm about to mention are, lets say, beginner friendly if you're anything like me. I've been learning so much about products and their ingredients for different things since I started blogging but there's still so much to take in. 

*My skin used to be really dry however it is now a combination as my forehead tends to produce a lot of oils throughout the day but my nose is still quite dry. I'm also prone to a breakout around my chin area and have large pores on my nose*

Superdrug Vitamin E Skin Care Gentle Micellar Solution - £2.99
I'm really loving the fact that Superdrugs own skincare range has been bought to light because you can get a whole 200ml of this product for less than three quid and it is so gentle on my skin. I've had it for quite some time now and there is still a lot of product left. Enriched with naturally sourced Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that will help to shield your skin against environmental damage and premature skin ageing by combating the harmful effects of free radicals. It doesn't dry your skin out and it does a great job in removing my make up.

Caudalie Make-Up Removing Cleansing Oil - £18*
This make up removing cleansing oil is more on the expensive side compared to the Superdrug one however I like to cover all basis when it comes to making my face bare skinned. I find using an oil to remove the likes of waterproof mascara dead easy whilst removing impurities and cleansing my skin. This product contains no fuss and I like to take this on the road with me because it's a one bottle solution to a lot of my routine leaving my skin clean and hydrated. I also like to mix this with the Instant Foaming Cleanser.

Caudalie Instant Foaming Cleanser - £15*
This soap free cleanser removes all impurities and gently cleanses the skin all using natural ingredients including moisturising grape extract. It doesn't leave your face feeling dry or tight and I've noticed that since using this twice a day, I've suffered with less breakouts and very smooth skin. I like to combine this and the make up removing oil for a deeper cleanse. 

Caudalie Overnight Detox Oil -  £30*
Ok, this is slightly on the overpriced side however it's something that is going to last as you only need a couple of drops into the palm of your hand to then pat around your face each night. This product is designed to protect your skin overnight whilst you sleep, to help it recover after being exposed to pollution, UV etc all day. Some of the ingredients it includes are rosehip oil, grapeseed, lavender and many more. I'm not going to lie, I don't enjoy the smell as it does smell a little like grass however my skin does feel so refreshed after and I'm all about trying to protect it right now. 




Nu Skin Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Mask - £22
This clay mask is infused with sea botanicals to help draw out impurities and dirt, which you can really see work. I try to use this twice a week and the more you use it, the less dirt is needed to be drawn out which means it is working! I've tried clay masks historically like the Glamglow one that really stung my face and left it red however this is very gentle, it has no harsh ingredients so suitable for all skin types and the size of the bottle is well worth the money. 

Lush Eau Roma Toner Water - £4.95
This is the kindest toner to ever bless my face. My skin is very sensitive and seems to react to most toners, including the Pixi Glow Tonic, which causes an uncomfortable sting. Not with this though! It's the only toner I've come across that is gentle as it includes Rosewater to reduce redness and combining that with Lavender Water to balance and soften skin. At first I didn't enjoy this product as I used to spray it directly on my face which felt like I was drowning as the spritz is powerful, I know what a schoolboy error, but then I learned that you actually spray a cotton pad and well all is dandy. 





Luvenesco Hydrating Cream - £19.99*
I use this as my daytime cream before I apply my make up. It's a great hydrating product that locks in the moisture and keeps my skin hydrated all day. I've noticed a lot of difference in my dry areas since using this daily, especially around my nose. It is quite a tacky moisturiser so I've found that it works really well as a primer also. Can't complain with a 2in1 product now can you!

Nivea Pure & Natural Regenerating Night Cream - £2.59
This creams main ingredients are Aloe Vera and exotic Moroccan Argan oil. It gives you such SOFT skin after use, like I can't even comprehend how smooth my skin feels when I use this product. It's quite a thick cream but you instantly feel hydrated and it smells lovely. I've been using this product for ages as you only need a small amount as it does go far and it's at such a good value. Nivea products are definitely underrated for a good drugstore skincare brand. 

A good mixture of products covering all different price ranges. I'm not saying that this is the skincare routine that suits everybody however it works wonders on my skin so if your face is anything like mine, then I recommend these products! Now I've had this routine down to a plus and with it working well, I'm up for changing things up so if there is anything you recommend then please let me know in the comments box below but for now, thank you for reading!


Chelsea xo

*Products marked with an asterisk were kindly sent to me however that doesn't affect my opinion on them as all my opinions are completely my own.

No comments