Peaches & Cream Neon Pigments




I've been meaning to place another order with Peaches & Cream but it's so hard to narrow down your basket when you literally want EVERYTHING however my original plan was to purchase the Mermaze pigment as I planned on using it for the girls festival make up the other week but then I saw the neon pigments get released and I just couldn't help myself. The colours I chose were:

  • Show Me Love - Neon Candy Pink
  • Super Freak - Neon Yellow which reflects Green shimmer
  • Planet Peach - Neon Coral with Gold Shimmer
I already have one of the loose eyeshadow pigments from this company which is Gatsby but then I have the halloween trio too which is Glitter pigment. Gatsby has literally been my go to shade whenever I do a glam look and I can't fault it whatsoever which makes me want to buy ALL the products they sell. 

These neon pigments are finely milled so they feel soft to touch and they swatch quite well. Super Freak (the yellow shade) wasn't as pigmented with one swipe as the other two colours but I get that creating a BRIGHT yellow would be very hard so hats off to them however it is easily buildable, in fact all the colours are definitely buildable for that intense bright payoff. I have found that they're best applied with a damp thin concealer brush (my fave is just one from primark which duo ended for your eyes at only £1.50) and NYX Glitter Glue as using this re-assures me that my eye make up will stay on all day as it literally doesn't budge.

Don't be afraid of the neon colours because in all honesty, I'm not a very bright colour wearing person (if that makes any sense lool) but these are quite versatile as you can definitely team with a brown smokey eye and just add the pop of colour on the lid or even along the under-eye, like I did below as I added Planet Peach on my friend:


As you can see, despite the bad quality of the photo due to it being a snapchat selfie, the colour really does pop and it was very durable. Such good pigments for only £6.95 which is an absolute bargain and they also do lots of really good deals/bundles so you're literally spoilt for choice.

I also picked up four of their brushes as they had a pick n mix deal which was 4 for £15 - can't really go wrong then eh? The brushes I got were:
  • PC07 - Pencil Brush
  • PC10 - Blending Brush
  • PC12 - Flat Liner
  • PC22 - Tapered Mini Blender


As you can see, I've used these brushes haha I just couldn't wait I do apologise but at least I can truthfully say that these brushes are amazing!! I took them with me to Parklife where I done all the girls make up both days aswell as my own and these were literally a godsend. They blended the eyeshadows so perfectly and the Tapered Mini Blender aswell as the Pencil brush worked really well in the corners of the eye and deep into the crease. Each brush has a pink wooden handle with their label/number engraved in silver and the brush itself is soft and fluffy yet it's made up of synthetic hairs. They have a wide choice of brushes to choose from in the pick n mix bundle so grab them whilst you can here

Overall, Peaches and Cream are still a brand that I drool over. They have amazing make up artists in their salon and they sell great products at reasonable prices - I mean what more do you need? I can't wait to expand my pigment collection as well as try their lip glosses because they're next on my list. 

Have you tried their pigments? If so, what's your favourite? Leave a comment below and let me know but until then, thank you for reading!
Love Chelsea xo

No comments