ABH Flash SALE!

Did anyone else take advantage of the flash sale that occurred on the Anastasia Beverly Hills website? it was that week that I was scouring through the web trying to find a palette that had more green/olive shades to them as I don't actually have a palette with them in part from the odd shade every now and then. I love wearing green eyeshadow especially mixed with browns as I think it compliments my green eyes! So to me this was the perfect opportunity to gather some of the ABH single shades and who doesn't love a brown lipstick ay?
This deal was four single shades for £20 but then they'd throw in a quad palette for free AND you then get any of the matte lipsticks for £5..... Bargain if you ask me and you know I love me a bargain! The shades I picked up were:

Tigers Eye - Duochrome dark gold
Emerald - Rich forest green
Fresh Green - Minty green with very small flecks of silver glitter
Moss - Sage green with slightly duo chrome of gold

These shades are perfect and I thought I would pick up a dark gold too as they really work well together. I love Anastasia Beverly Hills eyeshadows, they're ever so pigmented and feel so buttery to touch so they blend well but I never usually buy the single shadows because I feel they are quite expensive - usually they're £12 for one shadow and if I were to buy a single pan then I would opt for Make Up Geek as they're half the price but I couldn't resist the sale and I'm glad I got them.

The shade of lipstick I bought was Latte - now if you know me then you'd prob say 'oh another brown lipstick' however browns are my go to, I need as many as poss please and thanku! This shade is very similar to the MAC lipstick in the colour 'Spirit' which is my ultimate favourite so I know that I already love this shade however I've not tried any of the ABH lip products yet so to get one for £5 and fall in love at first site is pretty amazing - I wish I bought mine now! They're so creamy and glide on but they don't bleed and they're not drying on your lips which is good because I have real chapped lips at the moment. 

Because I spent £25 I also got free shipping from the UK website which took approx a week to arrive and once again Anastasia Beverly Hills did not disappoint but now to stop myself from purchasing everything else on the site until the palette Soft Glam is released in March and I'm sooooo excited! Will you be purchasing that? Or the Amrezy x ABH highlighter released for valentines? Thank you for reading, 

                                                                                   Chelsea xo

No comments