Christmas Gifts That Take My Fancy

Now if you know me then you'd know I'm basically Santas little elf... I'm sooo excited for Christmas it's a joke. I don't know why I get so excited every year, I just love the build up and everyone coming together to celebrate and being able to spend time with your loved ones with tonnes of food, drink and Christmas decs - who doesn't love tacky tinsel and suffocating your house with fairy lights? I thought it would be a good idea to do a post based on some really nice gift sets I've seen about lately just incase you were joining the struggle of many others at this time of the year. 

Stila Written In the Stars Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow Set (£25.00) - This set contains x3 of the mini glitter & glow liquid eyeshadows in the shades: Diamond Dust (a sheer silver with multi-hued glitter), Kitten Karma (champagne with silvery copper glitter) and Smoky Storm (light pewter with silver glitter). This is the perfect set if you're like me and can't justify just yet in spending £23 for just one of the full size liquid eyeshadows but they are perfect for the festive season to either wear on layered on top of a base colour or even on their own all over the lid, either way - you are going to sparkle!

Laura Geller Gilded Goddess 3 Piece Kit (£12.00) - This set is currently on Beautybay for £12 for their black Friday deals, twelve bleeding pound....what a bargain!! I'm pretty sure that these are the full size products as well which is even better for money value. This trio includes a Easy Illuminating Stick – Gilded Honey, Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator (30mm) – Gilded Honey and Spackle Tinted Make-Up Primer Champagne (0.5oz). What better way to try these products out by buying them at such a cheap prize. I've heard nothing but good things about the Laura Geller Gelato highlighter.

Huda Beauty Contour and Strobe Lip Set (29.00) - This brand is iconic for their lip kits and what better gift than to have a liquid lipstick, lip liner and a strobe that all compliment each other and to top it off, you have a fab lip tin to store all your goodies in. I love the Huda formulas when it comes to their lipsticks and the fact that they are minis are even better as they are perfect to pop into your bag when you're out celebrating the festive period.

MAC Snowball Pigment & Glitter Kit - Pink (£25) - These snowball sets are selling out very fast and I'm struggling to get hold of some of the collection but I'm glad that MAC distributes to a fair few retailers as I managed to find these still in stock on Look Fantastic Site. These colours look stunning and really compliment each other well. The shades include: Copper Sparkle: Smooth, high-shine copper (Pigment), Pink: Bright pink (Glitter) and Whisper Pink: Soft beige-pink with pearl (Pigment). You can tell I'm obsessed with all these glitter products but that's what Christmas is for! I really hope they restock some of this collection so I can grab some more bits! 

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Mini Celebrity Lipstick Charms (£29) - I've not tried these lipsticks yet as to be honest, I think they are fairly pricey but that is probably me saying that because I've not tried them as I've heard such good review about their formulas especially the classic being Pillow Talk (one for my Christmas list, promise). But if you are a Charlotte Tilbury fan then this set is perfect for you as it comes with x3 miniature (literally about an inch tall) Celebrity inspired lipsticks - ‘Kim K.W’ (a beautiful beige-pink), ‘Secret Salma’ (a deep rose-plum) and 'Carina’s Love’ (a screen siren red), all of which look perfect for this time of year.

Sephora Favourites - Glow For it ($40) - Why have I never looked at the Sephora favourites gift sets yet? They are such bargains for what you get! I know Sephora isn't even in the UK yet, a question I ask myself everyday as to why not, however their shipping prices aren't even bad and correct me if I'm wrong but apparently they cover the cost of your customers in the shipping price too leaving no unexpected charges? If so, then I'm definitely placing an order for this set as you get: 2.4 g BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Moonstone, 10 mL Benefit Cosmetics High Beam,  4 g Bobbi Brown Mini Shimmer Brick in Bronze, 2.8 mL Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Moonlight, 1.7 g NUDESTIX Nudies All Over Face Color in Illumi-naughty, 6g Milk Makeup Highlighter in Lit and 2.2 g Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Highlighter in Exposed. So many products and all of the really good/high end brands, resulting in a great way to try somethings that you've never used before.

Jouer Best of Lip Topper Set (£29) - I have recently purchased this from CultyBeauty however now I'm typing this I'm unsure as to whether it's still in stock...I do think it is on their actual American website for $33 (which I've tagged) however the UK site maybe just waiting for more stock (hopefully). This is such a good value set including their best lip toppers from: Mini Frost Bite, Mini Rose Gold, Mini Skinny Dip, Mini St. Tropez, Stardust, Mini Sugar Plum and Mini Tan Lines. So excited to try these so expect a full review soon!

Peaches & Cream The Prin Tin (£25) - omg, how cute is this set. If you've ready a recent blog post a few weeks ago (here) based on my recent purchases from this brand then you know that I'm in love with them. But for them to exclusively create a huge variety of Christmas gift sets selling their most popular products is amazing. This set comes with Prin Pigment - a white sparkle eye shadow, Pixie Pigment - a baby pink glitter pigment, Crush Pigment - a blush pink pigment that can be worn as an eyeshadow or as a highlighter, Eye Primer - for long lasting eyeshadow, Pearl Illuminator - a light weight, moisturising face primer that brightens the skin and Bambi Lipgloss - a beautiful peachy nude gloss - 6 products for only £25, what a bargain!

Well I hope I have helped you if you're stuck on Christmas gifts for your make up addicted friends/family/partners and I hope you're as excited as me! Not long now, woo. Let me know of any more Christmas Gift sets that you think are a good idea purchasing. Thank you for reading,

No comments