Colourpop Supernova Liquid Shadows

Colourpop Supernova Liquid Shadows

November 30, 2017


A couple of weeks ago, I placed an order with Colourpop - now majority of it is a Christmas present from my boyfriend (so you'll have to wait a few weeks for that blogpost) however I managed to snag a couple of the new Supernova Liquid Shadows and look how pretty and metallic they are! The shades I purchased were Moon Lit which is the purple/burgandy shade and Dragon which is the gold/copper shade. 

First things first, you get quite a lot of product compared to other liquid eyeshadows I've seen, in fact you get a whole 4.7g of it and it comes in the shape of a liquid lipstick. I LOVE the fact it has wand with a flat applicator because it means you can get right into the socket of your eye and I know that this shape wand will make it easy to apply or even perform a cut crease.

Ideally, I wish I had got hold of the other shades (Walk of Fame & Firecracker) however they were sold out but the shades that I did get aren't too far off the spectrum anyway. I can honestly say that both colours are super pigmented and ultra glittery with a lovely metallic base. You can wear these either as a topper or on their own. I'd probably only wear the Moon Lit colour as a slight topper on the lid or even on my lower lash line as it's quite dark but Dragon is right up my street so I know I'll get good use out of that one. The only problem I did incur was that the shades aren't that long wearing and after applying, they did start to flake off if I tried to blend out with my brush so I advise that you only apply these products AFTER you've finished the eyes. It is a bit of bummer to be honest but the fact they only retail at $7 here, you can't really complain.

Fingers crossed that Colourpop come out with some more shades as I can think they can be a good alternative to the Stila Liquid Eyeshadows, although down to the quality I wouldn't say they were an exact dupe. Netheless, these are perfect for the festive season as we all know, I'm all about that glitter right now and what better way to make your eyes pop at a very cheap price.

 (Left - Moonlit, Right - Dragon)

Would you be purchasing any of these? What colours are your favourite? Feel free to leave me a comment but until then, ciao...

No comments