Drugstore Lipglosses you NEED

 (Picture above: NYX, Maybelline, Loreal & Rimmel)
Well, Christmas seems to have flown by pretty quick don't you think? I've thoroughly enjoyed it though even if it does feel like I've gained about 10 stone over the past few days but it wouldn't be Christmas if you didn't eh. So seeing as NYE is just around the corner, I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite glosses that I've been obsessed with which could come in handy if you're looking for some juicy lips on the 31st (or any day really)...

This would be the first time I've seen a lip topper in store and it really reminds of the Jouer Frost Bite that I recently blogged about. This is such a gorgeous pearlescent white that has a slight pink reflect (although the picture above doesn't really show that). Seeing as it is a lip topper, you can wear it either over the top of a matte shade or I just wear it by itself as it's so glossy and makes my lips look ready to pucker up.

This is my favourite every lip gloss for many reasons!! First of all, the applicator is like a heart shape which makes it very easy to apply as it glides across my whole lip at ease. It is such a pretty colour and despite it being a lip gloss, I hate it when they get very sticky but this doesn't at all. It wears quite nicely too! Love it, you definitely should buy and it's a bargain too!

So this gloss is slightly different to the others as it's non shimmery however it's still a product that I recommend. I've gone off matte lips due to the cold dry weather but I don't always want to wear a very glittery gloss. This is perfect for those days as it's shiny but super pigmented for a gloss and it is also quite thick. It's non sticky = bonus and I can honestly confirm that it does wear for hours, I would definitely compare the wear to some of my liquid lipsticks. This shade is also the perfect brown nude and I haven't been able to stop wearing it! I love it.

How much of a bargain is this!! The price tag justifies it alone however don't be fooled by how cheap it is because it's definitely up there with the favourites and it seems you get the most product out of the four. It is only SLIGHTLY sticky but still mega shiny and glossy, making my lips look super juicy. This shade is also a nude-y but so lovely. Definitely would recommend if you would like a bargain gloss for everyday wear.

So, that would be the end of my favourite lip glosses and the fact that they are ALL under a tenner and are easily purchased from the drugstore makes them such good buys. I have literally not put any of these down, I pretty much wear one of these a day and seemed to have neglected my other lipsticks for the time being but I'm just drawn to beautiful shiny glosses at the moment. I have linked all the glosses in their titles for your reference. However, I did make a cheeky purchase yesterday in Kiko but I'll save that for another blogpost soon..... Hope you continue enjoy the holidays and until next time!

No comments