Glossybox; September 2017


I know my last blogpost was based on a subscription box (one that I did thoroughly enjoy) but when this came through the door a couple of days ago, I HAD to include it on here. I must say that this is definitely up there with being one of my favourites and to think that this is only my second Glossybox that I've received - hopefully they're always full of goodies like this cos then I'd be a very happy lady....

(There was also a Kinder Bueno but I kinda got hungry at work so I may have peaked and ate it before the picture, soz #hungrygal)

I've seen that some people have had mixed reviews on this box as it focus's a lot on skincare but thats a plus for me. Skincare is something that I'm currently working on, I was never really that bothered before and I'm ashamed to admit it but I used to even go to bed with my make up on.... oh no. Of course I don't do that anymore and haven't for a while but it's due to laziness. For the past year or so, I've been trying to branch out and take care of my skin a lot better but I'm clueless, all I know is that I have dry and somewhat sensitive skin - so this package is a bonus.

The Cetaphil Mini Skincare Trio - I've briefly seen this brand before but even though I'm not completely familiar with it, doesn't mean I wasn't chuffed to receive it. It involves 3 steps - a Cleanser, Moisturiser for the face and a moisturiser for the body. Apparently this brand is iconic in the modelling industry when it comes to taking make up off backstage whilst caring for their sensitive skin - I'm about that life, gimme. You also get a £3 off voucher for any Cetaphil products purchased in Boots...winner.

Next we have the MONU Firming Fiji Facial Oil which is apparently 'your skins best friend'. This contains plant oils to nourish and protect with a refreshing blend of Bois de Rose and Patchouli essential oils to calm, firm and leave skin visibly brighter. Another brand I've never heard of but it's a blessing for dry skin so I'm happy with that.

PIXI Brown Tamer - funny because I've been meaning to purchase a decent brow gel and here we are, it's here in my box... thanks Glossybox! PIXI is a brand that is obviously well known for their beautiful products. Whats better is that this is a full size product ideal for holding my unruly brows in place all day.

TAYLORS 32 Flavoured Natural Whitening Toothpaste - Another item that I was looking to purchase as I'm running low on my current one. This is an all natural minty toothpaste formulated with sodium bicarbonate and silica t help remove stains naturally aswell as containing Vitamin E for gum health.

Last but not least (other than the Kinder Bueno that I ate) is the STYLONDON Siligel Blender - so these silicone blenders are part of a recent craze at the moment because they're more hygienic, they don't waste product by absorbing it off your face and they're meant to be easy to blend with. I already own on

e of these but for a different brand and to be fair I wasn't majorly convinced and I felt it the actual blender was really hard, it was basically slopping my face but I'll give this one a try and see if I can make it work.

Thats it for this Glossybox review - overall I'm very impressed, this is my second box but the best one I've received yet by far and retails for only a total of £13.25. If you purchase it this month and use the code "SEPTEMBER" you will receive a FREE Spectrum Brush and a Bellapierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder!

Thank you for reading, 

No comments