Look Fantastic Box; September 2017

Okay so, I may have signed up to a few subscription boxes recently to trial over the next few months and Look Fantastic was definitely one of the ones that caught my eye. This month was their Birthday Edit (Happy 3rd Birthday Look Fantastic) and I was pretty excited for my box....

Look Fantastic is an online beauty boutique which is the ultimate destination to shop for some of your favourite brands for Make Up, Skin Care and Hair Care etc. I didn't realise they had monthly subscription boxes until I saw it on Instagram and now here we are..so if you don't know then I suggest you get to know because for only £15 per month, you will receive 6 products to try out as well as the ELLE Magazine, bargain eh!

Compared to other subscription boxes I've had previously, Look Fantastic was definitely the biggest and the packaging with the holographic green stars and green tissue paper inside the box really stood out for me. Opening up was the Elle Magazine - I'm a real fan of this being part of the monthly box, I always forget about picking up magazines and keeping up with the world and this is a prompt reminder, plus who doesn't love ELLE.



Whats inside my box you say? Well we have:

ILLAMASQUA Mini Contouring Gel Scupt in Silhouette (4g) - How cute and tiny is this though? I love it because it's so miniature! It's funny because it was only the other day that I said to myself I want to buy a contour stick because I only have x1 in my collection and they're so much easier to use especially on the go. Well Look Fantastic obviously heard my cries because here we are. When I first opened up the package, the colour looks pretty dark and I'm ever so pale however when you actually apply to skin, it's slightly translucent giving that shadow effect so I'm happy with that.

HIKARI Full Size Eyeshadow Quad in Tonya - How does Look Fantastic already know my shades, like this box was already made for me. I live for coppers and browns. In this apparently affordable quad there are two shimmers and two matte shades, perfect to take around with you if you're on the go. The pigment is okay, not the best but definitely not the worst so I would say it's very buildable on the lids for that pop however that copper shimmer is the one. You also get a full size Unicorn Eye Shadow Brush to pair with the eyeshadow quad.

CHRISTOPHE ROBIN Cleansing Volumizing Paste with Pure Rassoul Clay and Rose Extracts (40ml) - This is a deep cleansing, shampoo-like treatment with a unique consistency and volume-boosting benefits. Apparently it applies like a paste but dissolves into a lightweight foam on your head, to purify and pamper your locks giving density to your hair whilst protecting and preserving your colour. I've yet to try this, but when I do I'll let you know..

DECLEOR Hydra Floral Anti Pollution Hydrating Gel Cream (15ml)  - I'm always looking for new hydrating creams especially now we are coming into the colder weather, my skin gets very dry. I've sampled this gel cream and not only does it smell divine but it also left my skin feeling rather refresh. You apply this morning and night and due to the unique formula, it is said to create a protective layer against pollution....oooh who doesn't want that ay?

EVE LOM Cleanser and Muslin Cloth (20ml) - When you combine the 'worlds most desired cleanser' with the Muslin Cloth provided it will exfoliate, tone and improve the skin circulation. This multi purpose balm is actually highly recognised and was even featured in Vogue because of the outstanding results it gives, also it's suitable for ALL skin types (even the most sensitive) which is perfect for me.

LOLLY Elderflower Flavour - well it is their birthday, so it would be rude not too....

Overall: I can honestly say I'm happy with each of the products, I can't wait to try the skin care stuff especially this famous cleanser as I'm gradually wanting to know more and get involved in a decent skin care routine thats beneficial for me so trying out new products that have good ratings is a bonus. These boxes are great if you're like me and are still new to the beauty world so it gives you a chance to explore brands you've never even heard of and hopefully will one day become a favourite. I've linked some of the products individually on the Look Fantastic Website so you can have a ganders yourself.

Do you have this subscription box? Feel free to let me know your thoughts on the products included and the box itself? Or even if there are more subscription boxes you think are worth trying? I've also re-signed up to Birchbox and Glossybox too....

Thank you for reading, 

No comments