Mini London Haul

So, if you didn't already know due to the many uploads on Insta/snapchat then last weekend me and my boyfriend went to London for the weekend mainly to do Christmas shopping. Now me being me ended up buying mainly for myself rather than other people (standard) and I just couldn't help drag him round all the beautiful make up counters haha. There was soooooo much more I could've/should've purchased however my bank balance was screaming no as I do actually still need to get some more presents for other people, unfortunately. Here's a few things that I picked up:
Too Faced Hangover 3 in 1 Replenishing Primer n Setting Spray - This was actually my first ever too faced product purchase, woop! AND what better place to purchase my first product by going in their FIRST ever shop which by the way was so pretty n pink. By going in here, I actually done a few swatches and picked out a Christmas present for myself but I also couldn't resist this spray as I've been looking for a decent high end setting spray. This is infused with coconut water that primes, sets and refreshes make up throughout the day. I've been using this since I got it and I can instantly tell how hydrating it is, which is perfect for my dry skin. Because I purchased this, I also got a free sample of the 'Better Than Sex' Mascara which I was abso buzzing about, love me a mini mascara and it's a great way to test to see whether I want to splash out on this popular product....which I prob will lol.

Kiko Milano Waterfall Eyeshadow 200 Champagne - I've been meaning to purchase some of these shadows for quite some time now but I don't actually have a KIKO shop local to me and I do like to have a little swatch beforehand. The imprint of the actual shadow is stunning but it makes me not want to use it haha. Apparently you can use this shadow wet or dry but they do have more pay off once applied wet, which is standard. It was hard to choose one colour but I know I'll get a lot of good use out of this one and it's perfect for the festive season. 




Can't forget the American candy that I purchased now though can we considering it nearly broke my bloody bank, £5 each little carton of sweets, 5 flipping pound.... but I was too embarrassed to say nah it's fine at the counter so I just ended up paying. Do love some American sweets though, don't you?

Thank you for reading and just a little note to say I've linked all the products above, 

No comments