Ps...Beauty Haul; Review + Swatches

Primarks beauty products are becoming a big thing for bloggers to try apparently and if you know me then you know I'm all about those primarni bargains so I was excited to test a few of the favourites out for myself.






Just Peachy Eyeshadow Palette - Now when I saw this palette, it instantly reminded me of the Too Faced Sweet Peach range due to the colour shades and the smiley face imprinted in some of the pans. I know it's Autumn, the temperature is getting colder therefore darker colours are more popular however you can't deny a cheeky peach product. This palette consists of x4 shimmers and x5 mattes in a small cardboard compact. The shimmers, I would say, are very buttery and the mattes are pigmented but chalky and there is a lot of fall out from the slightest of touch. The colours may be a little patchy at first but once you build up the intensity using a good blending brush, it does work and for only £4 you can't really complain! Also, the palette actually smells of sweet peaches - bonus.

Cheeky & Peachy Blush & Highlight Palette - As you can see, this trio involves one gold toned highlight and two different shades of blush (one rosy and one peachy colour). This has a similar formula to the eyeshadow palette in terms of the highlight being buttery and pigmented but the two blushes being quite chalky and causing fall out - however using the right brush again helps blend it out nicely on your cheeks for that added flush of colour to your face - this also retails for £4

PS...Primer Water - I was very excited to pick this up as I've heard its an exact dupe (yet much much cheaper) of the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Water due to having pretty much the same ingredients. Since I've purchased this, I've used it every single day before I apply my make up. It's hydrating which is a MUST for my dry skin and it instantly refreshes your face resulting in a smooth application for your daily make up. I also spritz a little from time to time soon as I apply foundation or concealer to stop it drying out in order for it to blend in better. If there is one product to get from Primark, I strongly recommend this and it's only £2....two bloody pound!! I'm definitely going to stock up on this.

Ps...Lash Out Mascara - The lesson for today is that it's not worth buying a mascara for £1 as in all honestly they're not that good. I've seen a few other bloggers recommend the mascaras from Primark however I disagree, I mean yeah it added volume to my lashes but it also made them quite clumpy and it didn't add any length whatsoever. Also, when I first opened it it felt like there was barely any product inside? Strange. But yeah I'd advise to miss this one out.

I did go in to Primark with the intentions of buying the highlighter quad as the pictures and swatches that I've seen reminded me of the ABH Sweets Glowkit but unfortunately there were none in stock....gutted. All in all, I'm relatively happy with these purchases more for the shimmery shades of both of the palettes and definitely the Primer Water. There will be more purchases that I intend to make in Primark as I've seen a few other things I want to try so expect a Primark Haul II blogpost coming. Any more products from their shop you love or even recommend that I should try? 

Thank you for reading, 

No comments