Recent Beauty Bay Haul

Hey and welcome back to my blog!

So I've made a few purchases off BeautyBay recently and I thought I had to share it seeing as we are all friends here...

I would say that a lot of my make up recently is bought off of this site especially over the likes of Cult Beauty etc purely because I find BB cheaper and the postage is better. You could have so much in your basket but if it's not qualifying for free delivery well, then there is a problem eh?
1. First things first, look how nice the Morphe Palette 25B is! As you can see below, it has 25 eyeshadow pans with a mixture of cool and warm tones = a lot of bronzed, mocha and brandy tones and they're the colours that are really doing bits for me at the moment. I love the fact that you have a mixture of very pigmented shimmers as well as mattes meaning you can create a variety of different looks to suit you. I LOVE Morphe pallets, I have a few of the 35 pan ones already but seeing as this one is Limited Edition, I had to get it of course and it only retails for £19 - bargain! They do also have a Copper style palette however I found it to look very similar to the Morphe 350 which I already have.

 (Excuse my mums veiny arm looooool - but I wanted to give you a swatch example of my favourite shades in the palette)
 2. The two Morphe pressed pigments are literally to die for - if you haven't purchased any of these before then I suggest you do, like right now!! They're currently on BB for between £3-£6 depending on the shade you purchase - the shades I got were 'Rodeo Drive' (Intense Shimmery Copper) and 'Champagne Nights' (Irredescent pearl colour with a hint of pink within in the shimmer) and they were both £6 each. The pigment from these pans are incredible and they blend out so nicely. I especially LOVE the Rodeo Drive shade as I find that glittery coppers/oranges make my green eyes stand out more and I'm all about those poppin lids.
3. The next thing I got was the Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea. This is divine - enough said. Lately, I've not been wearing any foundation and it's doing my skin justice especially for my dry areas on my face. I've been using this quite a lot since I've bought it and it is so refreshing. I spray it twice in the morning - once before my make up and then I use it to set my make up and I spray it before I go to bed too and my skin is left feeling refreshed and revitalised. One of the main reasons why I knew about this product is because. Holly Boonfeatured it in her latest June Favourites video and she claims it's better than MAC Fix+ so of course I was going to try out that theory. This retails for only £7 and is exclusive - wooo.

4. Last but not least, I've purchased x2 of the LA Girl PRO.conceal HD High Definition Concealer. I've been wanting to try this brand for ages after hearing nothing but good things from bloggers so when I saw it on BB I thought why the heck now however I've yet to try out the concealers on my face so I will let you know how I get on with it and if it's suitable for dry skin. I purchased two shades - the Light Yellow Corrector as I wanted to help colour correct my dark circles and Medium Beige so I can use that to contour with. BB currently have these for only £5 each and have a diverse range of shades which also includes different colour correctors.


I've linked each product name so if you did want to check any of them out on Beauty Bay it will take you directly to the page - I got you! Let me know your thoughts on any of these products down below or any recommendations that you'd like me to purchase from Beauty Bay.

Thank you for reading!

Chelsea xox

No comments