Testing Topshop Highlighters



(Left to right - Sea Witch, Mother of Pearl and Freshwater)
No matter what shop I'm in, I always seem to be drawn to the make up, it's inevitable as that's just my preference these days. That includes Topshop! I'm beginning to love their make up collection even though you don't hear much about it these days, I still find it odd that they don't even sell these highlighters on the website either which was annoying as I've found that sometimes the Topshop make up displays can get quite mucky due to people constantly opening them up to swatch them rather than using the testers....no thank you. However I've managed to pick myself a few and I was so damn excited.

Sea Witch - This is a really pale lilac with silver reflect
Mother of Pearl - Warm Gold with pink reflect
Freshwater - Icy White

How amazing are these colours, I think I've picked a few up that fitted into a icy winter theme, which is deal as those sort of shades really compliment my pale skin. I was shocked at how smooth they are to touch and how well glide on your face. Now these highlighters are fairly glittery - but not in a bad way no no no, the glitter is ultra fine which is good because I'm not a fan of chunky glittered highlights and because of the finely milled formula, it's also great to either layer up and blind or have a subtle shine which in theory makes it quite a diverse product. Not only can you use it for highlight but I also tend to use them as eyeshadows too as they have such a pretty sheer finish and can act as an eyeshadow topper or for that bright inner corner highlight. The pans of these highlighters are quite small but each compact comes with a mirror in a soft touch case making it the ideal highlight to travel with. 

Only thing I would say is that they don't wear as long as other highlighters that I have, I'd give it a few hours but definitely not all day however they are travel friendly so I don't mind just popping it in my bag and topping it when needed. Other than that, I definitely recommend purchasing these beauties though as you can buy them in store for £12.50!



(Left to right: Freshwater, Mother of Pearl & Sea Witch) 

Will you be purchasing any of these? Not going to lie, I think I'm going to end up buying the whole range! Thank you for reading, 

No comments