Some New Primark Goodies




Doesn't all the new summer releases just make you want to be a bronzed goddess on holiday? They do me and that includes the new Bronzed Range that has hit Primark. They had some lovely bits and in fact I think it's their best collection yet. I picked out a few products that really caught my eye the most which included the Bronze Shade & Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette, the Bronze Loose Highlighter in shade Vacation and a Highlighter compact in shade Brunch Club - all of this was less than £10!





So, I picked up this palette for just £4 and it features nine shadows - a mixture of warm toned mattes and shimmers. This palette is probably the best that I've bought from Primark. The mattes don't feel as chalky as the others, in fact they're really quite smooth and the shimmer shadows are very pigmented, as usual. Some of the shimmers even have a beautiful metallic shift in the sun light as you can see! The only thing this palette is lacking would be a mirror and the shade names but then that would probably increase the price so it's not a big deal. I am living for these colours though, they are definitely giving me a Kylie Jenner Burgandy Palette v Urban Decay Naked Heat vibes with the shade range and who doesn't love an orange eyeshadow in the summer? I would definitely recommend picking this up when you see it in Primark and who can complain at the price tag!





Now you should all know by now that I love a highlighter - especially the ones from Primark as they are SO cheap yet so blinding! One of the palettes I've bought from there previously has been featured on here a few times as one of my favourites. Both of these highlighters I purchased are of a similar champagne shade however one is a loose product and the other is a compact.

Vacation - You get a good sized pot full of product and I actually love the gold aztec around the packaging. Usually I don't get on that well with loose highlighters because they can get quite messy but the pot is relatively dense so you just need to dip your finger in and then apply on the cheekbones - easy. It's so pigmented and the colour is beautiful - £2.50 what a bargain ay!
Brunch Club - This is seriously giving me Kylie Jenner vibes with the packaging as it looks like an exact dupe. I don't know if the formula is the same seeing as I've not actually ordered one from overseas but this £2.50 copy will do me nicely! It's a little bit crumbly however applying it is absolutely fine and again it is so blinding (as you can see from the swatch).

All in all, I'm really pleased with my purchases here. I could've bought a few more pieces like more of the Primark glosses and the bronzers but I'll save that for next time. Have you purchased from this range yet? If so, what did you pick up? 


Thank you for reading and until next time, 
Love Chelsea xo

No comments