Unboxing My Glossybox; February





If you hadn't already guessed, the inspiration behind this box was to do with Valentines as 'It's All About The Love' and I'm really feeling it. This post may be a little late as the Feb boxes are now all sold out HOWEVER I'm not one to keep a sub box rolling for long but I've been having this for the past four months and every month has been unreal so if you like the contents of this month then be sure to subscribe to receive your Glossybox for March! Can I just say that not only have glossybox been pulling it out the bag in terms of goodies but the packaging is always so unreal. How cute is that wrapping? It's like we have unwrapped it together. Now, shall we have a peak of what's inside? 



This brand provides a combined mix of British and Korean skincare. I've not tried any of their products yet however it's a brand I keep seeing pop up over my Instagram with good reviews especially in terms of their face masks so I was happy to see one in this months box meaning I can finally try them out. This mask is 'formulated with nourishing vitamins that moisturises and hydrates dry skin for a healthy glow' - that is definitely something I need in my life right now.


I've recently run out of my favourite whitening toothpaste and sometimes Colgate just doesn't cut it, do you know what I mean? So another product that I've been happy to receive in the box and also by a brand that I've never seen before. I'd be interested to test it out to see if it actually works or if it's a fluke like some other 'whitening toothpastes' out there. Apparently it boasts unique NR-5 ingredients, which reverses early enamel erosion process, whilst giving you white teeth and fresh minty breath. This product is sold on LookFantastic & Boots to name a few!


I love love love receiving these! I first tried Luxie Beauty when I pulled out a highlighter brush from the Glossybox Advent calendar last year and it is suuuuuper soft! They're are an American brand and do really good quality brushes that are affordable, which look pretty too. However, I'm not one for fan brushes as I don't think they pick up enough product to dust over your face because I DO love a glow but if you want a subtle glow then that will be perfect for you. 



This nail polish screams Valentines so it makes the box appropriate. The shade is a sultry cherry red colour and the formula of these products are amazing, they're not one to chip so quickly thats for sure. Despite not being the cheapest on the market, you definitely pay for the quality and it's another product I'm happy to have in my box - if I ever have my gels taken off that is!


Who doesn't love a perfume sample? They are literally my fave because they're easy to just chuck in your hand bag or clutch bag and then you can have a little spritz whenever you please. So if that wasn't enough then the smell of these samples are AMAZING. The ladies perfume has a combined smell of vanilla and spicy cinnamon with notes of ginger, tuberose and white amber. Also, you even get a little treat for your man too which I know my boyfriend appreciated!


I've said it once and I'll say it again - it's amazing that Glossybox are now featuring Huda Beauty in their boxes as the box itself is cheaper than one Huda product so you are definitely get twice your moneys worth already. I was pleased with this shade as it matches the shade of the liquid lipstick I received in November so I've got a full lip kit now :D Huda produces some of my fave lip products. This pencil is super smooth and creamy so it applies like a dream and it's a really nice chestnut brown nude shade. Definitely the star of the show...


So that is the opening of the Februarys Glossybox done and dusted for another month! Overall, I'm really pleased with everything I have, there isn't a product I wouldn't use here and I'm extra excited (if that is even a thing) over the Huda lip liner as I've been dying to try them but £16 is a bit steep for this broke ass bitch right now. All in all the contents of this box was £53.49 - that is without the perfume samples as I don't actually know how much they would be without them being full size. 

Also, I've just seen on the Glossybox website (here) that they have a discount code for next months box reducing it from £10 to just £8 plus P&P which is an absolute bargain and that's what I pay, the discount code is HEARTS - this is NOT an affiliate code or an AD so don't worry but I just wanted to find my peeps a code, however not sure how long it's valid for so don't hate me if it's too late lol.

Thank you for reading, 
Chelsea xo







No comments