Last Months Favourite Products; October



Here we are, the second post of the 'last month faves' series that I've recently started doing and I seriously cannot believe we are close to the end of the year already, how fast has 2018 gone?! Literally blinked and it's nearly over. But you know what that means? It's basically Christmas wooooooo. Is anyone else as buzzing as me?! I love seeing everyones Christmas themed content too, so amazing.  Anywhoooo, these are the products that I lapped up basically everyday since I bought/received them.

Loreal Telescopic Mascara  - You just know that Paradise is my holy grail however I always have to have two mascaras on the go and I genuinely believe that Loreal create the best mascaras EVER. I love Telescopic because I love how thin the wand is and how it gets to every lash, de clumping them and making them appear a lot longer than what they are. This paired with the Paradise mascara is the DREAM TEAM.

YSL Black Opium Perfume - I received this as a leaving present when I left work and my god I was extremely happy. I received a sample of this scent not that long and literally fell in love with it. I mean the bottle looks amazing too, right? Very instagrammable! This perfume smells gorge and it even lasts all day. This a feminine scent with hints of Black Coffee, White Florals and (my fave ever) Vanilla.



The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid - This is very sought after as whenever I had tried to purchase it previously, it was always out of stock but ya girl finally got her hands on it and I'm in love. I've not used a direct hyaluronic acid product on my face before as I just had products that had it as an active ingredient in instead but I'm so glad I got this as it really does make a difference especially now my face is starting to dry out again due to the colder months - not no more baby, my skin has been drankingggg and feels so refreshed after use. I also like to rub it around my lips as it makes the skin around that area tighten which helps them look more fuller and plumped! If you haven't already, I suggest purchase this as I heard that Deciem is finishing soon so I'm gonna have to stock up on this badboy. 

Proto-Col Moisturising Facial Gel - I know I had recently featured this in a blogpost (here) so I won't go on and on about it however just know, it's literally the perfect moisturiser you will ever need. I cannot explain to you how soft my skin feels instantly after use, it's amazing! Also, since using it every night and most mornings (I alternate between this one and my boots one that I put in the last faves post), my make up has been lasting a lot better and not separating around my nose. 

No7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder (Translucent) - I have been loving this powder. It's so finely milled and really helps lock in my make up throughout the day. I did purchase the translucent but I know that they do other shades too if you're interested in a lil colour, which I will purchase soon so I don't look as ghostly. This doesn't have flashback and it doesn't sink into your pores, literally just sits nicely on the face and it's very affordable too! I heard it's a dupe for the Charlotte Tilbury Pressed Powder, I mean it looks pretty similar but I'm still after the CT powder so when I eventually get it then I shall compare for you.

Phase Zero Compacts (Hidden Agenda Bronzer & Sweet Peach Blush) - Yes, I've also wrote a blogpost on these not that long ago but like I said in that, I've used these compacts every day since receiving them. They're so handy to travel with as they're quite small yet you still receive a fair amount of product in them. They remind me of the L'Oreal range which I absolutely adored. Perfect colours for both bronzing and blush as I absolutely love peach toned blushes. 



Too Faced Melted Lipstick (Chocolate Honey) - I love the applicator on this, it's a squeezy tube with a little puffy end to apply the lipstick. It smells literally of chocolate and it's the perfect brown. It's quite a thin formula, similar to the huda in that aspect, so it is longer lasting and doesn't bleed throughout the day. 

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Lipstick (Pillow Talk) - So, I've been alternating between this and the too faced depending on the day and what I'm wearing. This is such an easy colour to put on, it goes with everything and is the perfect pink-y nude. Despite it being a matte lipstick, it is super comfortable to wear and doesn't dry your lips out. I understand the hype that's for sure. It's my only CT lipstick and I do hope to purchase some more when I'm not so skint because I love the formulas. 

So, these have been my absolute faves throughout October and I hope you enjoyed the post. I've linked all the products above but let me know if you spot any of your faves or even let me know what has been your ride and die the past month! It's always interesting to see what people rave about. Thank you for reading and until next time, 
Chelsea xo

No comments